1. I don’t like mayonnaise but I’m allergic at mustard
2. I have been playing the “Snow-White” for 7 years in a row since kindergarten at school festivals
3. I wanted to write a book about 3rd World War in which a girl resembling me was the main character
4. I don’t like drinking juice because I fell thirstier after I drink it
5. My first Kpop song I’ve ever listened to was “Don’t don” even if for 1 year and a half I thought it was “It’s you” (both by SJ by the way)
6. I used to listen to AnCafe and wanted to commit suicide when Bou left the band
7. I can understand Japanese pretty well thanks to almost 6 years of Anime
8. I learnt English by reading Manga and I’ve got in Bilingual class even if in elementary school I thought English was a population in Congo
9. I would randomly say things without thinking so people think that I’m kinda nuts
10. “PIZZA!” [random]
11. My first bias in SJ was Yesung because I love awkward people [like me]
12. I got 3rd prize in 4th grade in a singing contest but now I hate my voice
13. I love spaghetti stuff even if I try to moderate my calories [fails, though]
14. I got in hospital because of the PEPSI BLUE but now, my fav juice is Pepsi XD
15. When I got ‘Devil May Cry 4’ I missed two days of school to play it again and again and again and I had to re-do my Romanian exam [teza] half asleep, all alone L and got 8’50 J
16. Lately, for some weird reason the only person in this world who can make me smile is Lee Sungmin and that’s the reason I absolutely love him [not necessarily because he’s cute]
17. My first reaction to Korean Pop: “GAY!!!”
18. My second, third, fourth, fifth and so on reactions to Korean Pop: “REPLAY!!!”
19. 3 months I thought Super Junior was a 3-memebered-girl-group... dunno wae
20. I never buy [cut] flowers to people because I don’t like them to droop
21. I am quite die-hard because I tend to make memories with a lot of material stuff in my life
22. I have been having the same backpack for 9 years already
23. I have been having the same pen for 10 years already
24. I don’t like long hair because it’s hard to style it even if short hair is not the right choice for my type of face
25. I hate racist people... towards everyone, especially gypsies and Asian people XD
26. I am quite racist myself
27. Whenever I felt down I would listen to happy songs
28. One of the reasons why I listen to SJ is because 70% of their songs are HAPPY, 25% are SEXY 4% are damn DEPRESSING and 1% have a lot of SUNGMIN inside
29. I would rather marry on ‘Marry U’ than on ‘Wedding March’ [I dooo....]
30. I like tuna and tuna pizza and tuna stuff and everything that involves tuna [Donghae counts]
31. I want to marry a rich person after I get rich myself
32. I would rather be a cameragirl in a show than a BUSY business-woman
33. I have self-confidence in my physical appearance whenever I look in the mirror [yea’, even naked] because I believe every girl is utterly beautiful in its own way
34. I usually overcook stuff
35. I want to teach English in South Korea because I’ll be better paid than an Europarliamentary
36. South Korean mentality turned me into a kinder person
37. I know how to sing the chorus in ‘River flows in you’ by Yiruma [at PIANO]
38. I hate cosplay. I never did it because I believe it’s ridiculous
39. I want to buy a phone that is waterproof
40. I believe that my form teacher is a very interesting person but sometimes he speaks too much and bores me
41. My history teacher is very funny even if he doesn’t want to and gets pissed easily for no reason
42. Maknae (which is my dongsaeng) scares me because she reminds me of a Kyuhyun+Heechul symbiosis
43. The first person I would run to whenever maknae scares me would be Sungmin but when he’s not there [he has promotions in Taiwan XD] I would stick to my unnie subtly... suuubtly
44. I have never been to Pizza Hut because I hate 3-inches-thick-pizzas
45. Sunbae IS an awkward person
46. The most precious teacher in my school life is the Geography teacher because she always believes in me no matter what happens
47. I like coloured socks
48. I eat whenever I see something that I like but not because I’m hungry and this might be the reason why I gained a lot of weight lately
49. I used to wait for Santa to come all night long and that were the only nights in which I had NOT sleept at all
50. I hate it when my father thinks that I want something that I don’t and forces me ‘with kindness’ to have him buy it for me
51. My father thinks about all sorts of stuff so, by my calculations, if I stay out around 8 hours without calling he would make around 40 scenarios about what happened to me
52. My mother doesn’t care because she has dad to worry
53. I usually smile a lot and seem carefree but I am a very thoughtful person inside and I would sometimes feel sad for no reason at all
54. Whenever I hear bad things about SJ I feel very emotional and tend to cry a lot
55. I cried for 3 hours straight when Sungmin stated that he feels mediocre in SJ at a time he wasn’t my bias yet
56. My mother is STRONGLY against me learning Korean but she always brags about it when we have guests at home
57. My father doesn’t care because he has mom to bother me about it
58. I have onicofagia (or whatever the name is)
59. I love sour stuff and my second obsessetion after SJ is Vitamin C and grapes
60. My favorite movie is “Jumunjin” because it’s the only movie that made me cry all night long
61. I would never cry in front of other people
62. ‘Highschool debut’ is my favorite manga because it’s utterly hilarious
63. One of my best friends is my laptop [not joking]
64. I am not a completely straight person because I like to admire beautiful girls
65. I don’t consider gay people as being gross
66. Also, I have no problem if two dudes kiss in front of me as someone said once in the Romanian class
67. I have an imagination safety wall. If someone tells me to imagine or think about something I can chose not to do it without big efforts
68. Since 4th grade I’ve considered being a Radio Host because I have stage fright and no one can see me in a Radio studio
69. I used to listen to ‘manele’ and I still do it at a party or if it’s a good song and doesn’t involve ‘bani, valoare, dusmani’ and so on
70. Dubstep gives me head aches more than ‘manele’
71. I wear a pair of shoes until I destroy it and I get foot injuries whenever I change my style of shoes [trekker -> slippers -> boots etc..]
72. I’m quite a manipulative unnie when it comes to be around weak people
73. Before Sungmin’s addition to SJM my bias was Henry because he’s Canadian [nationality]
74. It took me two weeks of intense SJ-ment before learning their NAMES and four months to learn their b’days and other stuff... I still have to learn though
75. I usually haunt SJ’s twitters 10-15 times a day
76. I love tight pants because I consider I have pretty legs for my weight category
77. I thank God everyday because I have a clean face without all sorts of bacteria and craters... etc..
78. I use to eat strawberries at 3 o’clock in the morning when I’m having my periods even if it’s the middle of the winter and I use all my allowance for 200g of strawberries. I just have the urge to eat it knowing that I’m allergic and hysteric one week per month.
79. After listening to SJ I learnt to be nicer to my parents and help them whenever they need to. Also, my room got cleaner, I pray to God every night and I wash my teeth 3-4 times a day. My personality is way much more brighter than my ‘Abingdon Boys’ fandom days
80. I wish I deserved to be born in the ‘Right Place’
81. When I am at home I wear baggy clothes and I have a messy hair because fall asleep whenever I feel like
82. I hate cold winters and hot summers. Spring is my favorite season of all because my birthday is on 20th of April.
83. As an Aries I am very judgmental but I lack interest in friends’ problems a lot. I do things whenever I want and I feel like it and when that time comes I do a 100% perfect job
84. I used to be docile and especially quiet in the Music class because I didn’t like disturbing any kind of music even if I liked it or not
85. I didn’t liked my Religion teacher in 1-4 classes because she was mean
86. I don’t trust church and priests because I’m 100% sure they lie. I only trust God, Jesus and Virgin Mary. Also, I strongly believe that the bible is predominantly written by priests and I don’t want to read it
87. I like joyful people and I usually fall really easily for happy boys that smile 90% time of their life and the rest of 10% are joy tears
88. I don’t understand the usage of post-it notes. For me, it’s useless.
89. After SJ I like Trax’s Jungmo, BoA, Shinee’s Onew, JGS and Go Ara
90. I am a big liar. Now I lied XD
91. I hate reading books A LOT
92. I don’t like beer and, as for post-it notes, I don’t find any reason for it’s existence
93. I get drunk very fast and I am a BITCH whenever I do so because I’m rude and I mess up everything that comes in my way not only literally
94. I used to have three boyfriends at the same time in my 6th grade summer break: a long-long-FUCKIN’-long-distance bf, a useless bf and a bf that budged me a lot
95. I don’t consider pink as a girlish color because girls never claimed it officially and most of the boys don’t like blue
96. I am not a patriot and I like to brag about it
97. I am a ‘red devil’
98. I don’t like being considered a ‘sweet-16’ even if I like sweet things because I am not sweet at all but a little bit straight-forward and lazy
99. I think that, mentally, I am older... around 18 years old
100. I think that this country slows me down so I can’t wait to finish high school and just run away in panties all over the world [imagine this XD]
101. Now that I am 16 I see myself in South Korea after 5 years drooling all over KTR glass window and YES I do believe that KTR will still exist after 5-7-10-100 years
sorry if i have typos but i'm too lazy to reread everything again XD
0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu