(Blogul meu iubit, ai ajuns depozit pentru tema la engleza?)
One of my favorite writers Daniel Armand Lee says that “I don’t want to be a person with full hands, resting from dreams. But a person full of dreams, unable to rest his hands.”
First of all, he points out that the life has to be lived around the clock, without taking notice of regrets. Being able to not rest your hands means that you are constantly doing something and after you achieve your goals you have to go on and create other ideals in life. Some people think that living like this, in a rush might be tiresome but it’s not. It takes a lot of patience and spiritual balance to place your dreams in a right order and be able to achieve everything gradually. If you don’t have this in the first place, being able to accomplish what you really want can be awfully hard.
Secondly, the first part of the quote, “I don’t want to be a person with full hands.” means that people often do unnecessary things that don’t bring them any kind of happiness. It’s not a good thing to have a dream and to think about it while doing nothing to live it for real. Whether it’s foolish or your acquaintances don’t approve of it doesn’t matter when you put your passion in everything you do. People mustn’t forget that doing what they like, no matter what that is, brings much more satisfaction than any kind of reward. Taking a good mark in a subject that you don’t like to follow in life will make your parents happy, but inside you, there wasn’t anything to boast about as long as you aren’t interested in it.
On the other hand, some people tend to do things they don’t want to do hoping that this is the road to their accomplishment. This statement might be, in some cases, right. There are things that you will be forced to do in life in order to reach your peak but if there is passion in your dreams, there is also a big chance of achievement and as the path goes narrower the feeling of being on top feels much more better.
As far as I’m concerned, this quote holds much more meaning that it lets to be seen. Since I am still just a teenager I cannot fully understand what this writer wanted to say because I don’t have enough life experience. Maybe, later in life I will be able to have and enjoy the feeling of being full of dreams, unable to rest my hands.
0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu