marți, 15 martie 2011

WASTED!

(don't try too hard. it'll kill you in some sort of way...)

I'm some sort of a girl with some sort of illogical complex of not being good enough at some sort of thing.

And I continuously being useless for the people with no life, providing time wasting and stupid fandom all over the place. Teh, it's not like it's their fault. IT'S NOT. XD

Any-f*ckin'-ways, there is school and there is RL and you can't have both. As a matter of fact, I've just discovered that what I wanna become has no damn affinity with whatever stupid things we learn in school.

In order to achieve my dreams and fulfill others' hopes I have to do both and give up the long naps. I should buy a good concealer for hollow eyes otherwise, a few of my friends will die from frightening.

This is the reason why people shouldn't have a life. It's much more comfortable (and conformable) but as a 9th grader I'll grant my parents' wish and I'll open the biology copybook at least once in a lifetime.

And CAE is damn fuckin' hard.

Mianhe, sunbae, next time unnie/dongsaeng will do better.

Unnie/dongsaeng will work harder...

Unnie/dongsaeng will not be wasted, sad or depressed.

Unnie/dongsaeng will be happy and joyful just as always.

정말 미안 해요... 언니은/동생은 지금 슬픈 일이...

미안 해 민니 호박 오빠

미안 해...

[p.s.: don't trust g translate. please.]

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu