(Maknae-ama-Missing-In-Action)
When maknae is missing it's like the world gets tardism. I turn into a lame maknae and unnie is like a Ryeowook + Zhou Mi in the same body. This equals that Ryeowook is the band leader as Henry said in that Taiwanese show ("he's born in '76... 36... years old?").
ENOUGH WITH THE RAMBLINGS.
I understand, unnie !
I know exactly how u feel!
I have the same problem
Whenever I see Sungmin!
I'm all fluffy and romantic and I usually day-dream a lot and I know maknae doesn't give a fuck (no1curr) about my post but I can already feel the drawback of her missing...
At least, if unnie was missing I could claim Jaehyo...
*sigh*
duminică, 22 mai 2011
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
1 comentarii:
2nd magnae you have learned that unnie can be a bitch too, right ?
*taps foot at the Jaehyo sentence*
If I go missing I take Jaehyo with me anyways xD
Trimiteți un comentariu