(yep. gotta save my city on Grepolis XD)
I’m unhappy where I am now but I have struggle very hard to dream on.
I’m unhappy because of some people whom I trust now have changed.
I’m unhappy because I can’t show off whenever I am hurt.
I’m unhappy because I’m in love and I can’t reach my lover.
I’m unhappy because there is no one to see through me.
I’m unhappy because I’m sometimes dense and slow.
I’m unhappy because I work too hard to make other people happy.
I’m unhappy because I disappoint myself.
I’m unhappy because no matter what I disappoint everyone around me.
I’m unhappy because I can’t blame myself for my mistakes.
I’m unhappy because I can’t tell my parents about my daily problems.
I’m unhappy because no one wants to hear about my hardships.
I’m unhappy because my classmates are some rich assholes.
I’m unhappy because the world I belong to is too far away.
I’m unhappy because EVERYONE takes me lightly.
I’m unhappy because I can’t smile in front of my reality.
I’m unhappy because my country can’t make me stay.
I’m unhappy because I am a patriot for the wrong country.
I’m unhappy because I have been living a lie all my life for my own good.
I’m unhappy because some of my friends prove to be traitors.
I’m unhappy because I can feel other people’s personality just by ‘smelling’ them.
I’m unhappy because I can’t ‘smell’ my own personality’s scent.
I’m unhappy because I have thought about suicide at least 3 times in my life.
I’m unhappy because I couldn’t have the courage at least to take my life properly.
I’m unhappy because there are not cookie cutters in the shape of a pyramid.
I’m unhappy because I’m too childish for being a sweet 16.
I’m unhappy because someone will certainly read this and I’ll be embarrassed.
But I’m so happy that you exist and do whatever you’re doing. You give me strength and love and make me dream on... even if I deny you and sometimes blame you for everything that I do wrongly, you’re still here, by my side, taking care of everyone equally. You’re no Santa. You’re no Teeth Fairy (or whatever). You’re the No1 Boss. You’re the only person I truly respect for being so loved without knowing exactly if you really exist or if you look like Brad Pitt or Naomi Campbell.
Kamsahamnida, for being so taiwanmei, at any temps of the day and the nuit.
Thank you, God.
0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu