marți, 28 iunie 2011

TOP 5 Fave Unnies :3

(Sha-la-la-la-la :D)

Sooo basically, unnie stands for 'older sister' in korean. Here's a top of my 5 favourite unnies:

#5 Sooyoung - the TALL image of SNSD (spelled as: So Nyu Shi Dae or Girls Generation and pronounced: "sinucide-te" in a moldavian+snakeish accent). Sooo yea' this girl is quite huge and quite boyish and that's why I like her. Also, part of my short hair 'concept' was inspired by her. UNNIE HWAITING!!!






#4 Hyosung - the 22 (23 in korean age) years old girl who shares a gummy smile with me and cute little teeth. She is the leader of Secret (a kpop girl band) and a proud citizen of the GSVC (Gummy Smile VIP Club) together with me and Eunhyuk (of Super Junior ofc).






#3 Taeyeon - the cute kid leader of SNSD. I loooove her hair (because mine is the same. curly and cute) and she has some damn killer voice skill. Awh, she's an angel...






#2 Hyoyeon - the main dancer of SNSD. She's awkward and I love awkward and silly people. I, Yesung (of Super Junior ofc) and Hyoyeon are part of SAVC (Super Awkward Club).






#1 BoA - YO NO1. Ofc BoA is no1. For a long time I thought that BoA was Japanese or half American and half Japanese due to her succes in America and her HOLY-WTF succes in Japan. Some would still think that boa is a snake which is very true but BoA. YEA' BoA! BoA is actually Korean. LOL. Kwon BoA (capital B and A) stands for Beats of Angel. Therefore, I am a Beat Of Pumpkin (or beat/drunk with Pumpkins or... a combination of Sungmin and BoA fan) = BoP. YEP. I am a proud citizen of the BoP. Also, I love how BoA answered to my friend's tweet (and a bit envious... A LITTLE MORE, actually) and I really appreciate that she's considerate of her fans. LoL BoA unnie. (Lots of Love, BoA unnie).

BoA HWAITING!!!






#BONUS - Badass Unnie

I thought a lot about what kind of a rank should I give to my fav unnie since BoA is the no1. So, this unnie is basically the bonus-unnie. Yep, the unnie who listens to my fangirlings and my stupid over-reactings and all the stuff that would send a sane dude/duderita straight to Sokola. Yep, my bonus-unnie :)

언니 사랑해 :) !!!

1 comentarii:

JX spunea...

Taeyeon <- hot

Trimiteți un comentariu