vineri, 17 iunie 2011

Why are foreigners so captivated by Kpop?

(inspired by this)


I've recently read an article on allkpop about why are foreigners captivated by Kpop.
As far as I'm concerned, I have understood a little bit more the fans in Romania through a succesful project named KpopFanBook.
Some say that Kpop is fun and they listen just because the songs are catchy and the asian singers look very handsome/sexy/pretty etc. Others confessed that Kpop is a genre that doesn't need any translation to get beyond their hearts. I've even meet people who believed that Kpop is actually a new kind of music culture that doesn't need naked girls, tits and butties on the first page of a newspaper to blow our minds.

My own opinion on Kpop is very bright. I believe that there is no singer or star but a God's touch. I cannot remember how many tears I've spared just because Kpop brought to me so much happiness. Everyone is smiling and everyone shares love. Their music is peaceful and kind and DECENT. YEA', IT'S ACUTALLY DECENT!

And those people start blushing if someone JUST MENTIONS the taboo word...
sex.

And men, (yes, men) are not afraid to cry or laugh, they proudly admit that they sometimes wear make-up and they're very careful with the way they look (metrosexuals? that's how they call them?).

And girls... they look like angels (and they behave like angels) but as I'm more concerned with the guys rather than with the girls... nothing else to say here XD.

Also, have you ever seen Britney Spears or Paris Hilton missing their parents? Or, have you ever seen Justin Timberlake shedding tears for the friends in pain? LOL, nevaaaaa. Mariah Carey waits for a red carpet before even stepping on a floor while Kpop artists wait in the middle of December in tents for their time to shine on stage (yes, it actually happened). They even live like sardines in small apartments even if they are filthy rich because they like simple life. They love those little pleasures of the life and enjoy every little smile they get from their fans.

My bias, Lee Sungmin is also my role model in life. He is responsible and has a very reliable personality. He's the nicest and kindest guy I have ever seen in my life and I have no doubts that he's like this even behind the cameras. Besides, he has some badass clean beautiful hands.

I wish I were like him. I'm trying hard not to disappoint the ones around me so much and to be nice to them whenever I can. I wish that one day I could be this kind of a role model for someone too (and have sum badass clean beautiful hands and pretty nails and so on...)

[fangirling]LOL, dudes, I damn love you like hella! I'm going to kiss the floor of Incheon airport. LOOOL. Wait for my drool on the KTR studio's window. MUHAHAHA. Gotta get ready for another stalkerish-fan. BWAHAHAHAHA. Tie me up and I'll escape!! No one can stop the ELF!!![/fangirling]

And I have shitloads of various reasons for why I am deeply in love with Kpop :).



I'll be back...




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu